WHY US ?
Careers & Jobs at Euro Van International
|Experience Needed: |
More than 2 years
|Career Level: |
|Job Type: |
|Education Level: |
Bachelor’s Degree at least
2 open positions
Sea Freight Specialist / Logistics
About the Job
- Operational duties include coordination with shippers, truckers, shipping lines and agents for the export of shipments.
- Maintain high work volume with low errors.
- Arranging for pick-up or inland transportation.
- Booking and document preparation (bill of lading, invoicing, export declaration, ISF filing, pre-alerts, etc.)
- Follow-up with tracking and tracing to final destination and data quality requirement.
- Age: from 24 to 30
- Tracking of inbound/outbound shipments with ocean freight carriers
- Communication of cargo status to clientele
- Accurate and timely distribution of documentation
- Arrangement of timely cargo delivery
- Coordination between shipping lines and common carriers
- Monitoring and understanding of in-transit cargo and documentation requirements
- Negotiation of freight rates with common carriers and warehouses
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Logistics and transportation sector
- Coordinate with various parties to arrange international freight smoothly
- Skilled in verbal and written communications, able to assist customers in a professional manner, coordinate with vendors effectively.
- Excellent organization skills to multitask, attention to detail, and enjoys a customer-oriented environment.
- English speakers preferred.
- Good skills in computer (office programs)
- Only residents at Nasr city or nearby places.